The Music In Africa Foundation (MIAF), in partnership with Goethe-Institut, is calling on organisations operating in the Southern African cultural sector to apply for funding through the newly launched Sound Connects Fund.
Eligible organisations : arts organisations, education institutions, associations, industry bodies, hubs and incubators, media houses, civil society and other relevant registered entities.
The Support projects and activities that:
- Facilitate the rapid production and distribution of high-quality goods within and outside the Southern African region.
- Increase capacities among professionals.
- Support rapid mobility and exchange among creators.
- Enhance access to new markets.
- Develop visual literacy (especially among underrepresented groups).
- Promote advocacy aimed at protecting the interests of creators.
- Support the existence of sustainable financing structures.
Deadline : Sunday 25 July 2021.