2021 Call for Applications of UNESCO's Creative Cities Network is now open !
Created in 2004, the UNESCO Creative Cities Network (UCCN) fosters international cooperation across cities of the world that invest in culture and creativity as accelerators of sustainable development. Through seven creative fields – Crafts and Folk Art, Design, Film, Gastronomy, Literature, Media Arts, and Music – cities in the Network are innovative and strategic with a large scope of initiatives that have positive economic, social, cultural and environmental impacts.
The UCCN Call for Applications is open to cities from all UNESCO Member States and Associate Members.
Deadline : 30 June 2021
Cultural Creative Spaces and Cities (CCSC) has launched an Online Toolkit.
The platform contains a growing number of 80+ resources for creative and cultural organisations and communities in Europe to use for supporting their journey in becoming more ‘commons’ proof.
11 Themes that were central to the development of the Toolkit were identified as part of the process. They can be explored in connection with relevant tools on the Toolkit website:
1. Commons, culture and feminism
2. Commons, culture and diversity
3. Commons, culture and knowledge
4. Commons, culture and public space
5. Commons, culture and ecology
6. Commons, culture and governance
7. Commons, culture and digital infrastructures
8. Commons, culture and politics
9. Commons, culture and legal tools
10. Commons, culture and languages
11. Utopias as tools
Online Toolkit https://www.spacesandcities-toolkit.com