UN has declared 2021 as the International Year of Creative Economy for Sustainable Development.
To welcome this special year, Create2030 is hosting a series of #UN75: Artists for the SDGs that includes conversations and dialogues with other partnering organizations as well as skills building arts and storytelling workshops for climate activists and SDG advocates.
The previous series covered the following events:
- Sept 17 - "Artists, Activists and Advocacy for Global Health Security" event with Women in Global Health, Foreign Policy and Wagner Foundation
- Sept 19 -Create2030 Arts & Storytelling Masterclass for Climate Activists led by Emmy-winning filmmaker, Lisa Russell
- Sept 22 - Introducing Create2030's new single and music video "Imagine" and hear from youth artists who produced and recorded the song for #UN75 Youth Plenary. In collaboration with CultureRunners and World Council of Peoples for the United Nations (WCPUN.)
The next ones events :
- Sept 24 - Launch of Create2030's new 2021 Arts Envoy Artist Accelerator program - apply to this innovative artist development program on sustainabiity. With Create2030 Founder, Lisa Russell and special presentations by artists Chesney Snow and Sean Slaughter.
- Sept 26 - Create2030 Arts & Storytelling Masterclass for SDG Advocates led by Emmy-winning filmmaker, Lisa Russell.
More...and register to attend
Create2030 is an artist-led initiative developing a global network of artists in support of the UN-led 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs.)