Becoming a member of CultureXchange means connecting and enable match-making with professionals in Culture and Creative industries in Europe and in the world (Latin America, Africa, Caribbean, Pacific, Asia), whether they are artists, creators, cultural operators, entrepreneurs, decision-makers, academics, from the private or public sectors.
Registering in CultureXchange means:
- search for creative project partners;
- voice and share your opinion, your ideas, your projects, your needs, your priorities for action;
- give visibility to your activities;
- exchange and relay good practices;
- inform and be informed about the latest measures taken by cultural policies in the world, on your territory and at European level;
- participate in discussion forums
- have access to a searchable documentary space with a wide selection of reports, policy documents, publications, information folders related to culture and creativity in the EU, the ACP and EU's partner countries
- benefit from our webinar space, where you can view a selection of webinars from various international organisations on a variety of topics related to culture and development in Europe and the world.
Being part of the CultureXchange community also means being directly informed about European programmes in support to culture and creative industries in the EU partner countries and the funding opportunities they provide.
Take a few minutes to sign up and become a member of the CultureXchange community !
Please note that:
- Completing your registration on the platform, entering your profile and experiences and filling all the required fields will increase your visibility towards the cultureXchange community, allowing your profile to be identified, valuing your competencies, and enabling the matchmaking and networking with other members registered on the platform.
- Should you NOT wish to complete your profile, you can still enjoy many features and functions in the platform, such as searching for partners, voice and share your opinion, your ideas, your projects, exchange and relay good practices, participate in discussion forums, have access to our library and webinar space…