The current crisis has a huge impact on all activity sectors, including culture and creativity. Support and mitigation measures are being taken at international, regional and national level by governmental bodies, international organisations, NGOs, private organisations. Information is vital to be aware and possibly benefit from contingency plans.
Culturexchange will contribute to convey topical news on all measures taken by policy makers at local, regional and international level to support the cultural sector. Likewise, it can voice ideas, stories and projects showing the resilience of culture and creativity in times of crisis.
Moreover, Culturexchange invites artists, creators and cultural operators to take part in an online survey on the short-term and long-term effects of the coronavirus crisis on their activities, and the possible ways out. To access the dedicated questionnaire for this survey you must log into the platform.
- CORONAVIRUS GLOBAL RESPONSE (EU & PARTNERS). The EU and its partners host an international pledging conference starting from 4th May and running until the end of May
- A collaborative map to collect all the measures and actions by country and on the European level.
- ON THE MOVE
- in partnership with Circostrada
- EUNIC GLOBAL
- CULTURE ACTION EUROPE
- CULTURE360.ASEF - Connecting Asia and Europe through arts and culture
- UNESCO - the ResiliArt movement
- CULTURE & CREATIVE INDUSTRIES PORTAL
New opportunities for Artists & Cultural actors from MENA and AFRICA
New governmental measures, resources, support policies in the world:
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- Hong Kong
- South Africa
- South Korea
News and initiatives from Asia:
- Webinars / Online meetings/ Events and projects/ Virtual visits/ Online learning/ Articles, resources
- Culture 21 - UCLG Committee. The cultural mobilisation of cities and local governments in the COVID-19 crisis.